Terms & Conditions
This Service Agreement is made between aged of the address
This Publication Agreement is made between you [referred to as “You” or The Author(s) and ‘SMART MOVES publications (Publisher of IJOSCIENCE) Bhopal, India. [referred to as “SMART MOVES”]. This agreement will come into force only on the date that you or someone on behalf of the author makes the payment towards the publication of manuscript/article/poem/book/etc attached with this agreement, [Effective by today].
Agreement Acceptance. You accept this Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms by either (a) clicking agree or accept where you’re given the option to do so or (b) by using the Program, or any part of it. If you don’t accept the terms, you are not entitled to use the Program. If the Publisher is an entity, the individual person who accepts this Agreement for the Publisher represents and warrants that he or she is entitled to enter this Agreement as an authorized representative of Publisher and to bind Publisher to the terms of this Agreement.
Terms and Terminations
The term of this Agreement will begin upon your acceptance of it and will continue until it is terminated by us. We are entitled to terminate this Agreement and your access to your Program account at any time. We will notify you upon termination. We may also suspend your Program account at any time with or without notice to you, for any reason in our discretion.
Since you have written a manuscript or your work that you would like to be published and SMART MOVES offers top notch self-publishing services; you, would like to engage the services of SMART MOVES.
In consideration of the mutual promises set forth in this Agreement, the both parties agree as follows:
SMART MOVESconsiders plagiarism as the re-use of someone else’s research work or ideas or words without acknowledging the original author and source. It is important for all IJOSCIENCE authors to recognize that plagiarism in any form, at any level, is not accepted and we will consider it as a breach of educational ethics.
What is plagiarism?
- The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language(4th Ed.) defines plagiarism as “A piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work.”
- The American Heritage Dictionary(2nd College Ed.) defines plagiarize as “to take and use as one’s own the writings or ideas of another.”
- IJOSCIENCE considers plagiarism as the re-use of someone else’s research work or ideas or words without acknowledging the original author and source.
What Constitutes Plagiarism?
- Handing in someone else’s work as your own
- Putting your name on another person’s research work
- Copying words and ideas from somewhere else without giving citation
- Failing to put a quote in quotation marks
- Giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation
- Changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving citation.
- IJOSCIENCE will not accept any research paper, which will contain plagiarism, and reject and return of papers in review. If a manuscript is published and we found plagiarism by any source, we will omit that published manuscript.
By submitting paper for publication in IJOSCIENCE: Authors (all authors of the
article) will certify that;
- They are fully aware that plagiarism is illegal & wrong and authors know that plagiarism is the use of another person’s idea or published work and pretend that it is one’s own.
- They declare that each contribution to their article or project has been acknowledged and source of information from other peoples’ published or unpublished works have been cited referenced.
- They certify that they are solely responsible for text of the article and research work included in the article along with any incomplete reference.
License to publish
IJOSCIENCE is published by Smart Moves. IJOSCIENCE in an open access journal this means all our manuscripts will be accessible to readers free of cost in our website. Anyone can read and copy our content without paying anyfees to an author or publisher. By publishing a manuscript with our publication the Author(s) are agree to below terms and conditions:
- The Author(s) grant to Smart Movesfor the full term of copyright and any extensions thereto, subject to clause 2 below, the exclusive right and irrevocable license
- To translate the Contribution into other languages, create adaptations, summaries or extracts of the Contribution or other derivative works based on the Contribution and exercise all of the rights set forth in (a) above in such translations, adaptations, summaries, extracts and derivative works
- To edit, adapt, publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the Contribution in all forms, formats and media whether now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation in print, digital and electronic form) throughout the world.
- To re-license article metadata without restriction (including but not limited to author name, title, abstract, citation, references, keywords and any additional information, as determined by Smart Moves).
- Ownership of, copyright remains with the Author(s), and provided that, when reproducing the Contribution or extracts from it or the Supplementary Information (defined below), the Author(s) acknowledge first and reference publication in the Journal, the Author(s) retain only the following non- exclusive rights (a) To reproduce the Contribution in whole or in part, in any printed volume (Book/thesis/any other frmat) of which they are the Author(s); (b) They and any academic institution where they work may reproduce the Contribution for the purpose of course teaching.
- To post a copy of the Contribution as accepted for publication after peer review (in a locked word processing file, or a PDF version there of) on the Author(s)’ own web sites, or institutional repositories, or the Author(s)’ funding body(s)’ archive, six months after publication of the printed or online edition of the Journal, provided that they also link to the Contribution on journals’s web site.
- The Author(s) grant Smart Movesfor the full term of copyright and any extensions thereto the same rights that have been granted in respect of the Contribution as set out in clause 1 above, in and to all supplementary material in any form (including without limitation, images, videos, tables and/ or graphs) submitted by the Author(s) to Smart Moveswith or in connection with the Contribution (“Supplementary Information”) but on a non-exclusive basis.
- The signatory (the Author or the employer) who has signed this Agreement below has full right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and grant the rights herein on behalf of all of the Authors.
- Nothing in the Contribution or the Supplementary Information is obscene, defamatory, libelous, violates any right of privacy or publicity, infringes any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, patent, database or trademark rights) or any other human, personal or other rights of any person or entity or is otherwise unlawful.
- Nothing in the Contribution or the Supplementary Information infringes any duty of confidentiality which any of the Author(s) may owe to anyone else or violates any contract, express or implied, of any of the Author(s), and all of the institutions in which work recorded in the Contribution or the Supplementary Information was created or carried out, have authorized such publication.
- The Author(s) authorize Smart Moves to take such steps as it considers necessary, at its own expense in the Author(s) name and on their behalf if Smart Moves believes that a third party is infringing or is likely to infringe copyright in the Contribution and/or Supplementary Information including but not limited to initiating legal proceedings.
- The Author(s) shall cooperate fully with Smart Movesin relation to any legal action that might arise from the publication of the Contribution and/or Supplementary Information and the Author(s) shall give Smart Moves access at reasonable times to any relevant accounts, documents and records within the power or control of the Author(s).
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Govt of India. The parties irrevocably agree that Bhopal (M.P.) India courts of shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Smart Movesstrictly complies with the moral justice and moral philosophy, and would likewise direct a lawful audit if required on a case by case base.The journal guarantees reproducing or promoting does not impact the decision of the editors. The Editorial Board of the title permits you to speak with different publishers, journal and authors on solicitation for the association.
Responsibilities of Author
Smart Moves has got some responsibilities to its Authors, please find below the responsibility of the writers- All authors are responsible for the entire work. All authors shall work with the editor board members to correct if any mistake those have been discovered. Authors should publish only original work and has not been published anywhere else and an appropriate citation should be made on citing the works of others. An author should not admit the same research in more than one manuscript for a primary publication or journal. The reported scope of work should be based on proper citation from the other publications. All listed authors must have made a significant contribution to the research presented in the manuscript and approved all its claims. It is important to list everyone who made a significant contribution, including students and laboratory technicians. An author should disclose financial or personal interest that governs the findings or research in the manuscript along with the details of fiscal backing. With the submission of research work the writer agrees that the research work neither in under consideration nor published in any other journal.
THIRD PARTY FAULT: SMART MOVES is not responsible for retrieving the work from or for any sales of the work in the possession of an entity other than SMART MOVES. SMART MOVES is not liable for delays, errors, or non-performance of services caused by any of SMART MOVES’ vendors or suppliers, like, the failure of a third party to (a) timely remove your work from circulation following SMART MOVES’ or your notice to do so, and (b) the failure of any third party to timely update any changes to the work.
Representations and Warranties
Both you and SMART MOVES undertake that you can enter into this Agreement and that there are no other contractual obligations preventing you from signing this Agreement.
You will be wholly and completely responsible for the content of the work and should ensure that the work is not illegal, unlawful, plagiarized or it does not contain any objectionable content. SMART MOVES is not liable to any third party or other person or entity, for the work, regardless of whether SMART MOVES had any knowledge or could have reasonably known of any illegal, unlawful, or objectionable content in the work. You also agree that you will be wholly and completely responsible to indemnify [compensate for harm or loss] SMART MOVES in case of any legal proceedings with third party regarding copyright infringement or action on grounds of illegality as mentioned.
Limitation of Liabilities/Remedies
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event, shall SMART MOVES or any of its affiliates be liable under this Agreement to you or any other person or entity, for any consequential, incidental, indirect, exemplary, special or punitive damages, regardless of whether we could anticipate such damages or advised you about them. In no event, shall SMART MOVES’s or its affiliates’ total liability arising out of or related to this agreement, exceed the total amount you paid to SMART MOVES under this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold SMART MOVES and its distribution partners harmless against any legal claims connected to the breach of the representations and warranties or your breach of this Agreement or regarding any claims of Intellectual Property Ownership.
SMART MOVES agrees to indemnify you against any claims connected to any matter inserted into the work by SMART MOVES if you did not provide SMART MOVES with it.
SMART MOVES may retain payments due to you until its claims of indemnity have been satisfied or completed.
The Courts in Bhopal (M.P.) shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide on matters arising out this Agreement.
If there is any dispute, it should be referred to an Arbitrator appointed by both parties. If you and SMART MOVES cannot agree on one Arbitrator, both parties shall appoint one arbitrator each who will appoint a third Arbitrator so that a panel of three Arbitrators will adjudicate. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the place of arbitration shall be Bhopal, India.
This Agreement including the Order Forms, schedules and annexures is all that governs the terms between you and SMART MOVES. If there are any changes to the terms they have to be made in writing and agreed by both parties.
All notices to SMART MOVES can be sent by email and all notices to you can be sent to any of your registered email addresses that have been used to communicate with SMART MOVES in the past.
You cannot assign or transfer any of the rights, or duties in this Agreement to anyone else. SMART MOVES may transfer some of its rights to another related entity to comply with its duties as per this Agreement.
Both You and SMART MOVES shall not be liable or responsible to each other or deemed to have defaulted under this Agreement for failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement if the delay is due to an Act of God or out of the control of the parties.
Even after the termination of this Agreement, all clauses from H to O shall survive until explicitly terminated by the parties via an Agreement signed by both parties.